FEUP's Library provides the following services:
Services provided to non-registered users
- physical consultation of the Library's documents;
- access to the Library's Catalogue;
- access to the photocopy machines in a self-service basis.
Services provided to registered users
- access to the electronic resources provided by the Library via FEUP's network;
- document acquisition that are not part of the Library's collection either by copy or loan, upon payment of the costs stated on the suitable list;
- support the research on databases and other information resources;
- register the documents or events in national or international databases;
- access user training sessions on the information resources, standard dissemination and techniques in the field of the scientific and technical information documentation;
- use the printing and scanner equipments available on every floor. To use them you have to charge your card with the desired photocopy credits via SIGARRA;
- access the study rooms, upon reservation via SIGARRA;
- access to the lockers to store your personal belongings.
- the Library makes services available to external users in compliance with the specific Regulation available on the Library's website;
- upon signing contracts with public or private organisations, the Library will provide access to the scientific and technical information services, in compliance with the Library's Use Regulation;
- cooperation and consortium protocols - drawn up with other libraries or information services - may result in several models of service provision, upon approval of the Faculty Board.