How to Access this Service
The loan service is only available to registered users of the Library. Users lose the right to loan documents when:
- they have overdue loans;
- they have outstanding debts or fines arising from overdue loans;
- they have not returned items in the conditions they were loaned.
In order to re-acquire those rights, the overdue items must be returned and any outstanding fines must be paid.
Users must reimburse the Library with the replacement cost for any item lost or returned damaged.
How to proceed
How to make a loan request:
- Go to the floor attendant with the item required and present the card you used to register as a Library user;
- Loans are made on floors 1 to 4, except for “new acquisitions”, which are found at the Library’s Entrance and may be borrowed on the ground floor;
- the loan of documents that are located in the internal area of the deposit and that can be requested are exclusively made available from 8:30 am to 6 pm;
- After the loan is completed a notification is sent to the user, to the email account stated on SIGARRA.